A few years ago I wrote a Bucket List, Kieran and I have ticked a lot of things off of that Bucket List in the last 2 years.
I think it is time to write a new one, an Australian one seen as we are living here! All the places I want to visit in Australia and all the things I want to do here:
- Go to Bluesfest – Byron Bay
- Go to Splendour in the Grass – Byron Bay
- Go sky-diving – Fraser Island
- Learn to Surf – Gold Coast
- Visit Alice Springs, Uluru
- Dive with Great White Sharks (SA)
- Scuba dive in Ningaloo Reef (WA)
- Scuba dive Great Barrier Reef (QLD)
- Go to Noosa
- Go to Magnetic Island
- Go to Luna Park Sydney! (Crazy I still haven’t done this, I lived in Sydney!)
- Climb Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Dreamworld – Gold Coast
- Hike Mount Warning – Gold Coast
- Go hiking in Springbrook National Park – Gold Coast
- Go to Rottnest Island – WA
I’m sure between us we will think of more things, and if any one has any ideas please let me know!
Some of the amazing things we have already done and seen in Australia…
Hot air-ballooning – Melbourne CBD
Great Ocean Road – Victoria
Cedar Creek Falls – Queensland
Erskine Falls – Lorne
Kayaking – Long Island
Whitehaven Beach – Whitsunday Island
Sydney Royal National Park
Bondi – Sydney
Croft Alley –
We’ve done a lot in the last 2 years, more than I could ever imagine. On top of visiting many places in Australia we were lucky enough to visit New Zealand, North and South Island a few times and travel England, Spain and Morocco.
Time to tick off some more experiences…
Try it, make your own Bucket List and start ticking things off… in a year you’ll be amazed by all the things you manage to do.